What will you do?
- Data Entry, Journal Entry and handle full set of accounts.
- Ensure timely, accurate month end closing.
- Monitor daily cash transaction and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintain and prepare fixed asset lists.
- Assist in audit process and tax filing.
- Reconciliation of remittance transactions.
- Prepare & submission for monthly or quarterly tax timely to Tax Office.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Accounts Manager.
What will you need?
- B. Com, LCCI Level 3 or ACCA Part 1.
- At least 3 years experience as a Senior Accountant.
- Be Meticulous.
- Be a quick learner.
- English 4 skills.
- Advance Excel.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties
- Free snack/cafe… everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly