MySQUAR is the leading media and entertainment value added services provider in Myanmar. We are known for our flagship social app, MyChat, which offers chat, dating, a sticker store, customized news and more. Our other leading products include a lifestyle and entertainment website called Mingalarbar Morning and a variety of hard core and casual mobile games under the MyGame brand.
We love challenges, we love to learn new things every day. If you do too, we would love to work with you.
What you will do
- Grow our game mobile user base and drive traffic through paid advertising
- Work with multiple advertising channels including Facebook, Google Ads and more.
- Understand about Facebook analytics.
- Synthesize external and internal data along with team feedback to develop coherent roadmaps and test plans for growing
our player audience.
- Build and expand relationships with external partners, publishers and traffic sources.
- Manage ongoing optimization of the acquisition funnel including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Work effectively across multiple internal teams (product, creative, engineering, etc.) to deliver successful end-to-end
campaign definition, development and execution.
- Measure campaign effectiveness, return on marketing spend, performance and campaign ROI.
What you will need
- At least one year experience with a strong marketing background with a multi-channel focus, preferably within a
high-tech/internet company (ideally within the mobile industry)
- Analytical and data-focused with experience in mobile analytics, optimization and A/B testing
- Proactive, energetic self-starter who thrives on getting things done
- Exceptional communications skills: written, verbal as well as presentation abilities.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties
- Free snack/cafe… everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly