Business Unit Manager
Provide leadership to the Myan Myan Digital management team and responsibility for all aspects of Business Unit (“BU”) Operations.
What will you do?
1.General Management & Operations
- Provide overall leadership and directing and supervising the day to day work of all staff at Myan Myan Digital.
- Direct responsibility for meeting sales and marketing targets established by the CEO.
- Responsible for meeting operating profit before tax targets and other given KPIs.
- Establishing and reviewing annually, clear and quantifiable work year objectives for the management team.
- Review monthly and quarterly performance and cash flow with CEO and Board of Directors.
- Implementing all policies stipulated in the Group Policy Manual.
- Establish & ensuring compliance with all procedures stipulated in the Company Operations Manual.
- Submission of Quarterly reports to the CEO & the Board of Directors.
- Support procurement, purchasing & commissioning activities.
- Staff appraisal & recommendations for staff promotion, increments & bonuses for Myan Myan Digital staff.
- Responsibility for team building, staff counseling & staff attrition.
- Responsible for compliance with all local regulations & guidelines for corporate governance.
2. Sales and Marketing
- Establish & review the annual & quarterly marketing plan and marketing budget and get this approved by the CEO.
- Coordinate and implement sales & marketing activities with the MySQUAR Sales & Marketing team.
- Approval authority for all marketing collateral to ensure compliance with local regulations and Group guidelines.
- The initial point of contact for market research and other business development tasks for the locality as and when directed by the CEO.
What will you need?
- A good degree in any discipline with a minimum of 5-7 years middle management experience is required.
- An MBA would be an advantage.
- Cross-functional management, good analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Prior General Management experience with P&L responsibility would be an advantage.
- Prior business start-up experience is also highly desirable.
- Regional or international management experience is an advantage.
- An outgoing and versatile self-starter with strong leadership qualities and good business acumen are required.
- The ability to work independently and skills to build an effective team is required.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are highly desirable.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties
- Free snack/cafe… everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly